Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wondercon 2012


Wondercon is fastly approaching... for others it may not be fast enough, but for me who's working at the show, it's just not slowing down at all! So much still to do for it and I've got 1 day!

If you're into comics, and other stuff similar to it, you should totally go! http://www.comic-con.org/wc/ 

Tickets are less expensive than Comic-con (which I'll be working on that soon enough!) and it'll be just as fun!  Come by the WeLoveFine / Mighty Fine booth to say hi to me and my friends!  We'll have all the goods of My Little Pony, Marvel, Star Wars, Adventure Time, Invader Zim, Disney, Hello Kitty and so much more.  
We're selling our tees, bags, posters, hoodies, etc... and, with EVERY SINGLE PURCHASE, you get a smile =)  Oh, and one of the humongo bags we have too!  It's huge.  I can fit inside of it.  Don't believe me?  Go to the show and you'll see!  There's a picture of me in it.  No joke.  

Okay people, that's all and I will SEE YOU THERE! If not, I'll have a sad face.  =(


** UPDATE! **
Found out where our booth is!  See below! click it to enlarge... 



No comments:

Post a Comment