Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gag me with a Toon?

So I work with a bunch of awesomely talented artists.  I mean amazing.  Seriously.  Don't believe me?  Check out WeLoveFine.com and look at the amazing art we have and tell me we don't have amazing artists... =)

Anyhow, so a lot of them are showing their works at an art show called "Gag Me With a Toon", I've been naming GMWAT because it's too long to type when emailing stuff about it. The flyer is below:


Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend... I've actually got to work at Wondercon in Anaheim that weekend... so if you're in the OC area, you should totally go to Wondercon and stop by the Mighty Fine booth, and if you're in the LA area, you should definitely check out the GMWAT show.  Tell em' I sent you, when you go see my friend Tomi Monstre (Babycorn and Eggbutt are her cute new tees we've added to the site!)  I believe Hezaa is also displaying her works too.. For all you MLP-lovers out there, she's our main designer for web who has skillfully designed all the fancy Nouveau'd ponies.  Yeah, she's pretty awesome and amazing. 
Ok... I think the melatonin is kicking in, time for bed.  I hate this time change.  I love sleep. 


ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment