Monday, March 5, 2012

March 3-5-12 WeLoveFine additions!

A couple new tees we will be adding to the WeLoveFine shop! =)  Check em' out below!! I'll post links to each one once they're available.  

Luna Nouveau - Now on a Poster!!!! - @Dark Artsty, this is for you! 
** updated 3/6/12: we added on a womens fit tee: Click here to check it out!


Another Karen Hallion design: Only Forever.  Now on a Poster and Mens



Are you a Good Phoenix or Bad?  We've got both for you to choose from!  Cyber Phoenix =)



I LOVE me some Tacos.  So thank you Bothans.  Buy it here



4 comments:

  1. That poster: totally my doing (this is @Darkartsy, I'm not stalking you I swear, I actually have a blogspot account too!)

    Thanks again for entertaining my insanity :) I think I'll get the shirt to match the poster once everything is up in running. I kinda have a nifty idea for a customer picture. Do the men's style t-shirts look OK on chicks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually a size S on womens, but in our mens tee, I get a size small, and cut the neck band out and wear it as a slouchy / off shoulder top. =) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That could work. In women's T's I'm usually a large but in men's I usually go for the tighter fit of a medium or sometimes small depending on the shirt. I think the site mentions they're a "trim" fit so I think a medium will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too awesome. So the situation as it stands is: I ordered the men's shirt before you posted this. I sent a sheepish message to CS about switching the order from men's to women's since the cost is the same and I know you make to order. If it can't be done, and I honestly don't expect it to be done since you've gone WAY above and beyond for me already, I'll give the men's shirt to a friend and order me another one, since you went through all that to get it on the site. :) <3

    ReplyDelete