Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday The 13th

Yeah... It's been awhile since the last post.  So what has happened since then? Let's recap: -


1. Wondercon Aftermath: INSANE!! I can't believe how crazy Wondercon was.  It was unbelievable.  So many fans and customers came out to tell us that our booth was the most intense there =) #PROUD!  


2. Mighty Fine: I got a promotion!  =) YAY ME!! I'm the OFFICIAL Web Merchandiser for WeLoveFine.com.  


3. My new lenses came in for our Tokyo trip: Tokina 11-16mm Wide Angle lens and a Sigma 30mm prime lens.  I have pictures, but that will be in a separate blog post.  


4. Work: CRAZY. but LOVE it.  


That's all, hope your days have been great, and don't cross any black cats or break any mirrors.  WOooooooooo it's Friday the 13th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment