Friday, April 13, 2012

7D + Sigma 30mm 1.4 lens

So I'm going to Japan in 1 month.  SO EXCITED!  And I'm going with my one friend, Kris, and his girlfriend who always captures every moment on a trip.  Our last trip to New York was crazy fun, you can click on this link to see our NYC video.  He did an amazing job!  

So, we bought a new DSLR to bring with us on the trip, and now he's even MORE excited.  Our video is going to be no short of amazing, it's going to be spectacular!  =)

I needed a lens, and went on Amazon and found the Sigma 30mm.  I googled SO MANY images of quality and videos for this lens, and its the closest thing to 50mm on a crop body.  The pictures come out beautiful, so I'm really excited to use it for Japan. Here are some random shots we took with the 7D and the Sig. 


Bowie saying Hi.  This is actually rare to see, because my dog is super afraid of the camera.

Ricky finding out that changing our aperture made a better depth of field... 

The ISO was too high on this, but I kinda like the blinding effect.  That's me by the way.  "HI" from Jamba Juice!   




No comments:

Post a Comment