Sunday, January 19, 2014

10.05.13


Goodness, I got married a little over 3 months ago, and it's crazy to think that time has flown by so fast!
That day flew by with a blink of an eye, and makes me really wish I had Evie's powers from Out of This World, just so I could stop time and take it all in and not have it so rushed!

The day was perfect.  I was marrying my best friend, it could have been a torrential rain storm or a tornado happening... It still would have been perfect because I knew that that day, I was marrying my other half.  It started off being really windy, which my bridesmaid / hairdresser made sure to SUPER hairspray all of us so that it would last through the wind. However, when I stepped outside in my dress to do my first look, the wind completely died down, and there was not a cloud in the sky.  Thank you universe for having my back!

During the ceremony, I was a complete mess.  I cried I think at every moment.  When I got up to the alter, when we did a special moment of looking at the guests to thank them for being there and sharing this day with us, reading our vows... Oh bother.  Thank goodness for that primer, and makeup spray we lathered our faces with.

Anyhow, the thing people have been waiting for: Pictures.  I've FINALLY gotten around to going through the lot of pictures and compiling them all to one place.

Hope you enjoy, we sure did. =)


Our Wedding Day



Dress: Custom designed by myself and Seo at Shin bu Bridal
Ring: Custom designed by Ricky Zhang
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Hair: Kristina Amano
Makeup: Samantha Salk
Venue: Calamigos Ranch - The Ranch House
Flowers / Centerpieces: Sweet Emilia Jane
Photographer: Taek Photo
Videographer: Studio205Film
Invitations / Save The Dates / Menus / Programs: Jonathan Brown
Officiant: Kevin Koch
Day of Coordinators: Jeneille Hubert and Jimmy Ancheta

No comments:

Post a Comment