Thursday, August 2, 2012

Japan



Back in May, I was fortunate enough to cross off one more country off my bucket list: Japan.  I went with my FiancĂ© and 2 of my very good friends: Kris and Trang.  


We were only going to be there for a week and we needed to cram as much as possible in that 1 week.  

We met once or twice before our trip and would FaceTime each other and made a Google docs to help us plan our trip.  All in all, it was a jam-packed week.  Below is where we actually went, day by day, and you'll see HOW MUCH of Japan we got to see.  

BTW, if you ever plan a trip to Japan, a must on the list is the Japan Rail Pass.  Totally worth the $347 it costs.  

Kamakura, Tokyo (ALL OVER: Shibuya, Harajuku, Shinigawa, Shinjuku, Ginza, etc), Nagano, Yudanaka (to see the Hot Spring Macaques!), Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, and back to Tokyo.  I feel like I'm missing a lot of places.  Anyhow.  That's the gist of it!  


My good friend, Kristoffer Clark, is an amazing and talented videographer, and he captured our trip and made a music video.  Click HERE to check it out.  It was an amazing experience.  The Japanese sure know how to treats tourists.  They were so friendly and helpful and humble.  And, have also ruined food experience for me.  I can no longer eat anything without comparing it to Japan.  They take so much care and pride to what they feed you.  




(pictures top to bottom: Osaka (after eating Blow Fish), Osaka castle, and Kyoto to see the Thousand Shrines - which I matched too...)

No comments:

Post a Comment